We are now working on a Trade and Industrial Organisation Support Fund (TSF) project, which is entitled “To demonstrate the technical strength of food and beverage of Hong Kong brands to potential markets in the Greater Bay Area”.
Deliverables of this project include:
1. A Hong Kong pavilion with two business networking sessions in an exhibition in Guangzhou to promote the capabilities of Hong Kong food and beverage industry;
2. A briefing session to introduce the project and the Mainland food and beverage industry, as well as to recruit participating enterprises for the exhibition;
3. Four training seminars to provide knowledge of the Mainland food and beverage industry to managerial staff of food and beverage enterprises;
4. A dissemination seminar to share information about the Mainland food and beverage industry;
5. A video to demonstrate the capabilities of Hong Kong food and beverage industry; and
6. Project webpages to disseminate project information.